11.07.2010

Late October.

It seems I have saved all of October for one blog post. This month was a busy one.

Immediately after the fair and my birthday bash, I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with the soon to be complete Myers family. I got to follow them around a pumpkin patch and help capture their family moments.










I was able to send off a fabulous couple (at least 4 different times!) who are now residing on the west coast. Miss you both!



Finally one of my favorite festivals: Oktoberfest. Enjoyed the Chicken Dance (which was introduced to the US- in Tulsa 1981!) Of course strudel, polish dog, and a little German beer was consumed in honor of the festival.







I am also including a few photos I took at the gardens in Woodward Park, located in Midtown. They have so many beautiful gardens.







This last one is from Halloween with my coworkers. We had fun with this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment